FALL 2017, Oct 21-Nov 11, 2017
PLEASE READ BOTH RATES/SCHEDULE AND TERMS CAREFULLY
Flamenco Guitar and Cante Overview Course
NOTE: SCHEDULE CHANGE
Sat 1:00-2:30 pm (10/21-11/11/17, 4 classes) - requires minimum 4 people enrolled. If course does not run do to minimum enrollment, pre-payments will be refunded.
- Open to all level guitarists with some exposure to flamenco
- Dancers and Beginner Singers encouraged to participate to understand the flamenco music
- The classes will present recorded examples of different toques and their related cantes, including different styles based on dance, or cante-only presentation, as well as traditional or modern styles
- Simple guitar examples, technique exercises, palmas rudiments, hand-outs
- Aficionados welcome
- Tangos, Rumba, Tientos/Farruca/Tarantos (10/7)
- 12-beat: Solea, Alegrias, Solea por bulerias (10/14)
- Bulerias (10/21)
- Seguiriyas/Guajiras/Peteneras (10/28)
CLASS LOCATION TBA, BASED ON ENROLLMENT
244 W 54th St, Penthouse Floor (walk up from 12th Fl.) (betw B'way-8th Ave)
New York, NY 10019
Creative Cultural Center St. Veronica
149 Christopher St (betw Greenwich-Washington)
New York, NY 10014
Info: email@example.com or 347-771-2440
4-pack, $160, no refunds or credit for missed classes
Walk-ins for 90 min. class, $45
All payments by PayPal must be prepaid. If paying by cash, bring exact change.
Guitar Group Classes
Guitar Private Classes
Palmas & Countertime
Please read all the group class info and the Schedule and Terms pdf downloads before making PayPal payments.
When paying by PayPal, you will NOT receive a printable class card after making payment, only a receipt. Notice of your payment will go directly to Flamenco Latino, and confirmation with details about the class you signed up for will be emailed back to you.
Please be careful to input your email WITHOUT TYPOS when you do the transaction with PayPal, or it will create problems for the confirmation of funds and delivery of services in our PayPal account.
Flamenco Latino Info
firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-771-2440